Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Patriots Obsession

It is official: if there was any doubt before, it’s gone now as I have proven myself a true Patriots fan. Due to our guard and patrol schedule, we only have one night out of several where we can actually get a full eight hours sleep (we usually survive on naps). Instead of enjoying my full night of sleep last night, I got up at 0330 to watch the Pats beat the much ballyhooed Steelers, or at least the second half (hey, I needed to get SOME sleep). It was great to be able to watch The Pats game live (I think I even got a glimpse of my ex-Wesleyan football teammate and now Pats’ Secondary Coach Eric Mangini), particularly when your team wins the AFC Championship. Woo-hoo! I hoisted a glass of near-beer to the Pats, including past greats Grogan, Hannah, Tatupu, Nelson, etc.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?