Thursday, June 30, 2005

Go Dog Go!

So Sally once suggested that I try everyday to find the positive in my situation here. It's a tall order but also a great exercise in positive thinking.

One positive moment came the other day. I was up early running, when I ran by the two puppies that DO NOT live on our base (see photo below). So they (I've taken to calling them Will & Grace, but I think each guy in the company has a different name for them) started running with me, or trying to. The lopped and flopped along as puppies do, all full of energy but nearly devoid of any coordination. They kept running up my heels and I think I accidentally kicked each in the jaw a few times as they couldn't help but follow too close. They kept running though, often cutting back and forth in front of me and I was reminded of dolphins swimming alongside ocean vessels.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?