Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The Shot

Thanks to my brother Mark and my dad, I have a nice digital camera. They were kind enough to buy it when I first arrived in-country and my bother decked it out with a pouch and other handy accessories. And thanks to them, you have photos to look at on this blog, since all the pics herein are from that camera.

But like all things photography, there's a ton of things that can go wrong with a shot, including lighting, stuff on the lens, the shot is blurred, a head cut off, eyes are closed, etc. Plus, to get a good shot, several things have to go right in terms of composition, expression, etc. So, when I can, I just shoot and shoot and shoot and hope for the best. When I get back to our hooch here, I download the pics and start to delete the oh-so many that just didn't work out.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?