Sunday, August 21, 2005

A Whole Lotta Lahaba

Little Iraqi kids love 'lahaba' (say it by putting a strong, throaty emphasis on the 'HA' in the middle), their word for any stuffed animal or animal doll. And we love to give them out. Below are a bunch of photos from one mission where I went a little lahaba in the head, thanks to packages from my wife Sally and the good folks at my dad's residence, the Goddard House. Most of these pictures, as always, don't have me in them but these kids are just so cute that I had to post these photos.

The actual mission was to go through our district and check on all the polling places that will be used in the general election to ratify the new constitution here in October. But, the fun part was, as always, giving out stuff to the local kids.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?