Monday, September 12, 2005


Here's just another shot of some typical Iraqi garb. Notice the dresses that the women and girls are wearing. When they are just around the house, women most often wear these simple dresses.

The two little girls are picking up a little toy lamb (or something) and holding a colorful doll that the Goddard House sent. Obviously, the girls were pretty happy to get these. Speaking of girls, I've decided (for reasons that I hope to get into on a future posting) that I will now give them all the toys that I can, rather than the boys.

And I've also already looked into the possibility of adopting an Iraqi girl, just to get the information and discuss with Sally. Unfortunately we can't as Islamic law forbids it. Posted by Picasa
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?