Saturday, September 17, 2005


Our food here is so sadly repetitious and now mundane that soon after acquiring the cheese, I got really excited about this, a cheese sandwich. It was just something different and new and yes, I really got quite excited about it. Apparently I got so excited that I missed with some of the mustard, which landed on my 'desk' (and luckily not on the laptop).

Better still, a few nights later we had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. I took about six meatballs, then meticulously picked out a bunch of onions and green peppers from a pasta salad. I brought them back to the bay, wrapped them in white bread with some of the mozzarella, and had a sort of meatball sub. It's sad, but this was exciting to me. Posted by Picasa
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?