Wednesday, November 30, 2005

At night, we ate, drank, and were merry. This meal was particularly good, a fresh seafood place in Tacoma, that made me extremely happy. While at this point I'd already eaten out a few times and had my fair share of beers, it was this particular meal that felt to me like 'the one' meal that we'd so long and often talked about on those long, long nights on guard duty and while choking down all that processed army food.

Meanwhile, eating all this food and drinking that long-sought beer, I watched the abs that I had worked so long and hard to get quickly disappear under a new little layer of fat. Ah well. I just wish I could have kept them long enough for Sally to appreciate them. Posted by Picasa
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?