Friday, November 04, 2005

Homecoming date still uncertain

This morning (Friday) Chris asked me to buy him a refundable/changeable ticket from Seattle to Boise for 6:30 this evening...just in case. He still doesn't know when he's coming home, and rumors range from 'we'll be able to leave when we're done today' to 'nobody can leave until they fill up the army -chartered plane' to 'we're definitely leaving Tuesday morning.' So the Southwest ticket, which I did purchase this morning, is just in case they say at 5pm tonight 'ok, you can go home now or you can wait until Tuesday.'
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?